Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures, Spring 2017
General information about the course can be found on the introductory slides.
The mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org contains the students and the staff. Only list members are allowed to post to this list.
For Ada programming, you can download the GNAT GPL Edition.
There are some notes on selected topics from the classes:
Code is available as a number of ZIP files:
- Base package for the course and makefile
- Packages related to sorting
- Packages related to natural number multiplication
- Packages related to activity selection
- Packages related to partitions
- Packages related to the discrete Fourier transform
You can build the code by running
gnatmake on the
*.adb files of the test procedures. If you use a UNIX-like operating system (for example, Linux or Mac OS X) and you have GNU Make installed, you can also run
make to build the code and
make clean to remove the files created during building.